Recruitment Manager at Wildcraft
Views:2208 Applications:384 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Wildcraft - Branch Manager - General Trade (3-7 yrs)
Candidates only from Kerala or willing to go back to Kerala.
Min 3 yrs exp in Team management, General Trade - managing dealers and distribution network.
Key Result Areas :
1. To monitor and develop the Revenue of Wildcraft Gear, FW & Apparel, Luggage in the territory assigned.
2. Planning and achieving channel/Category wise secondary and primary targets and planning / executing initiatives enabling the same.
3. Planning and monitoring Sales officer targets /priorities and territory, town coverage.
4. Relationship building with key associates and Network management & expansion.
5. Prepare pipeline EDO Stores and ensure targeted delivery.(POS/EDO expansion and initiatives to grow retail).
6. Developing the multi-Category channel.
7. Managing / restructuring DB's and markets in tune to a healthy business dynamics.
8. Firming up Business plans of DB's and key accounts.
9. Forecasting for products and analyzing depth and width of distribution.
10. Collection Management from all partners.
11. Team Management.
12. Competition Tracking & Audits.
13. Timely Reports submission and Adherence to sales Norms.
Key Deliverables :
1. Supervising and appraising Sales Executives.
2. Interfacing with supply chain, brand managers for Right product in right time.
3. Ensure Product requirements and execute service policy to resolve dealer / consumer issues
4. Monitoring actual Sec/ primary sales v/s targets
5. Monitoring and driving local level promotions to achieve targets and feedback on schemes / products.
6. Reviewing performance of Business of key dealers & DB and take corrective action.
7. Implementation of company policies as applicable.
8. Ensuring SO compliance to sales processes.
9. AR Management.
10. Advise on expansion strategy
11. Manage escalations in retail operations
12. Relationship & networking management
Experience and Education :
1.Graduate/PostGraduate in any discipline with MBA from Premier Institute
2. Minimum 3-4 years experience in Distribution / Trade Channel Sales
3. Management with at least 2 years in team management role.
4. Should have managed Trade Distribution Sales network.
5. Good analytical skills, IQ, Customer focus, Innovation drive.
6. Strong business orientation and Acumen
7. High Interpersonal, communication and execution skills.
We have roles at below locations :
- Kochi ( managing kerala)
- Patna ( managing bihar & jharkhand)
- Preferred Candidates from gear / luggage / accessories / clothing / footwear industry
- Experience in general trade / dealer - distribution network
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.