HR Manager at WiJungle (HttpCart Technologies Pvt. Ltd.)
Views:1048 Applications:111 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
WiJungle - Associate Director - Government Sales (7-14 yrs)
As an ideal prospect you will be responsible for overseeing the Sales teams' operations and strategies. By researching market trends and conducting analysis, you will develop and implement sales strategies to achieve the top line targets from South Asia region.
1. Involve with senior management to design and execute the overall government sales strategy to boost top line.
2. Refine customer and channel partner engagement processes.
3. Responsible & accountable to achieve overall Government Vertical Yearly Revenue Targets from South Asia.
4. The role requires sales & key account management to incubate and grow sales in Government.
5. Work to build an adequate sales pipeline and follow the rigors of pipeline management to ensure sales targets on a quarter-on-quarter basis with monthly goals to be managed by high degree for forecast accuracy.
6. Work with operations team to handle the delivery of goods.
7. Work with support team to ensure successful implementation/deployment of goods at customer end.
8. Work with product team to convey the market analysis for aligning feature enhancements.
9. Single Point of Contact for all the existing zonal account managers and manage them to convert the leads.
10. Onboard new Channel Account Managers and Pre-Sales Managers for different regions.
11. On board, develop strong relations and manage Large System Integration (SI), Distributors and Managed Service Providers across South Asia under WiJungle Channel Partnership Programme. Person would be the first point of contact for all such similar associations.
12. Managing complex commercials/legal negotiations/contracts.
13. He/she will be required to represent WiJungle in various events and conferences and should be comfortable presenting to a large audience.
1. B. Tech / B.E. etc with MBA degree is preferred
2. Should be from Tier 1 & Tier 2 College with proven exceptional records & exposure.
3. The person should have entrepreneurial and aggressive mindset. Strong leadership & relationship skills.
4. Should have sales & account management experience in Cyber Security Products.
5. Should have strong industry connects with CXOs/IT Heads across various industry verticals.
6. Should have prior experience of Government Sales for at least 10 Years and have strong connects with key decision makers across various departments.
7. Excellent Presentation and Communications Skills
8. Ability to quickly grasp product knowledge
9. Strategic prospecting skills
10. Sales Planning & Accurate Forecasting
11. Excellent analytical as well as negotiation skills and the ability to manage complexity
12. Socially Active