Associate Vice President at Wigzo by Shiprocket
Views:678 Applications:134 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Wigzo - Senior Manager - Marketing (5-7 yrs)
We are looking for a qualified Digital Marketing - Senior Manager to take the lead in developing successful, long-term digital marketing strategies for Wigzo.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Managing digital marketing initiatives and integrated marketing plans related to business growth using paid and organic channels like SEM/SEO, Facebook, Display and Remarketing.
- Executing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy.
- Conduct A/B tests and use a data-driven approach to refine and enhance outcomes to hit KPI targets like inquiries, MQL and sales active pipeline.
- Work closely with the web development team to ensure the implementation of tech SEO best practices and maintain an ideal site architecture for maximum SEO benefits.
- Increase traffic and acquire leads from website and social networking channels such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.
- Perform SEO audits and inspections to identify regular on-site content and off-site opportunities.
- Plan and execute email marketing campaigns to increase brand recall.
- Measures and reports performance.
- Proven 5+ yrs work experience.
- Demonstrable experience in designing and implementing successful digital marketing campaigns
- Prior experience in B2B or SAAS.
- Strong understanding of how all current digital marketing channels function
- Solid knowledge of online marketing tools and best practices
- Hands on experience with SEO/SEM, Google Analytics and CRM software
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- Strong team management and communication (written and verbal) skills