Wife - Lead - Business Development & Growth (4-6 yrs)
Buisness Development Lead
Wife is looking for a Business Development & Growth Catalyst - a big-picture thinker, a storyteller, one who can incorporate market insights, consumer behaviour, brand development tools and dreams to grow stunning brands like Wife and her partners.
If you are a charmer, a smooth talker, want to help grow others while growing yourself, are the life of a party/ meeting/ event or more we are looking for you. And if you are looking for us too, below are the qualifications.
Job Duties :
- Be a core contributor to the company's overall growth strategy.
- Revenue generation and profitable growth through new business development.
- Build and create relationships with existing, new and prospective clients pitching a value proposition for a successful partnership.
- Support in the development of existing and new brand strategies, after undergoing thorough research and analysis of current market and trends using traditional tried and tested and modern disruptive methods.
- Create marketing and communication strategies in line with the brand values and thereafter enhance its positioning in the market.
- Be in constant touch with the brand owners/ clients/ representatives and be a liaison between the external and internal teams.
- Think forward and anticipate future trends, opportunities and prospective successes for the brand.
- Be collaborative, a number thinker and be fact-driven.
- Be in a mutually symbiotic relationship with the brand, the creative team, the digital strategists and the operations of an execution. A horizontal, to all verticals.
- Create real and effective yet simple and disruptive short-term and long-term plans, calendars, strategies - that will not only be inspirational but also actionable.
Qualifications & Skills :
- A Bachelors'/ Masters'/ Specialized course in Business or Marketing and Communications or Brand Planning or the likes
- Confidence, tact, strong people-skills, intuitive
- Strong command of language - oral and written
- High-degree of understanding of people, brands and the market
- Strong leadership skills
- Relevant experience in business development
- Preferred experience in Marketing & advertising agency
- The capability of team leadership
- High marketing & advertising knowledge