Wibmo - Head/Director - FinOps/Payments Operations (12-17 yrs)
Wibmo - Head - FinOps
Roles and Responsibilities :
- The Director of Payments Operations is responsible for providing strategic leadership for the Payments Operations teams.
- This includes developing and implementing the business strategy and oversight of all aspects of divisional operations including service standards, productivity, quality assurance, process improvement, cost control, staff and leader development, and compliance with card network policies and procedures as well as regulatory compliances
Responsibilities includes :
- Develop and execute operational strategies to deliver outstanding payments operations service, spanning business service operations, financial operations and fraud operations
- Provide leadership, direction, and support for the Operations teams including daily operations, needs assessments, quality assurance, process improvement, productivity, capacity planning and management reporting.
- Manage Payment Operations performance to SLA
- Develop, communicate, and oversee service delivery standards
- Ensure all department goals are effective, measurable, and will achieve the desired results.
- Foster a process improvement mindset and apply process improvement tools to achieve business objectives. High Focus on process automation.
- Facilitate strong partnerships with key stakeholders to ensure operational processes meet business needs
- Collaborate with peer leaders to develop short and long term strategies that enhance performance.
- Oversee operational payments services functions to achieve established performance goals. Analyze results and ensure direct reports- awareness of progress related to goals.
- Collaborate with payments product management to incorporate changes to products and services into operational processes. Negotiate resource needs to align with organizational priorities.
- Advanced knowledge of payment industry regulations, compliance standards, and basic products and services required.
- Strong experience in managing large marquee customers, mapping to CXO customer stakeholders
- Strong interpersonal skills required, including maintaining positive relationships and excellent service skills.
- Ability to adapt to changes and prioritize and manage competing demands.
- Ability to solve complex problems and deal with a variety of situations exercising flexibility and sound judgment in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to make practical and timely decisions and explain reasoning for decisions.
- Minimum 12-15 years of overall experience
- Minimum 8 years of experience in payment industry
- Minimum 2 years of experience as Operations Director, or 5+ years experience as Senior Operations Manager
- Industry experience in financial services, banking, mobile banking or e-commerce.
- Operations, reconciliation, dispute management, fraud management background
- Experience in handling multiple functions successfully
- Experience in implementing operations automation using automation frameworks