HR Executive at Wibmo
Views:228 Applications:58 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Wibmo - Business Analyst - Product Team (7-15 yrs)
Wibmo - Business Analyst
- As a part of the product team, you will be working every day with a variety of different teams - Business, Banks, Partners and Merchants.
- As a Business Analyst, you will be required to understand all their business needs, capture that and share it with the internal teams, in a language in which the Engineering and QA teams can understand.
- The key to building a world class product, is world class documentation. Think about it if you mess up, everybody down the line will mess up.
- Coordinate with all the various different teams during implementation. For a complex product like mobile payments, this needs some serious multi-tasking skills.
- There is only so much role we can define for a product in the hyper growth mobile/internet economy. As we build bigger and better things, be willing to take up bigger and better challenges.
What we expect :
- Have a solid understanding of business fundamentals and use them at work, everyday
- Possess a keen eye for detail, for it will be required to understand a complex product like mobile payments
- Bring you - A Game every day, for you will be working in a fast paced environment
- Stay curious, Question everything, Move fast and Break things.