Manager at The Search Managers
Views:290 Applications:49 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
WHRS Project Head - Thermal Power Plant (15-25 yrs)
Educational Qualification: B.E./B.Tech. - Mechanical/Electrical / Chemical
- B.E./B.Tech. - Mechanical / Electrical / Chemical with 15-20 years of experience in handling WHRS Thermal Power plant.(AFBC/CFBC)
- Should have completed one or more power plant projects as head/Site head
- Sound technical knowledge of Civil, Mechanical, Electrical & Instrumentation and execution procedures
- Project management and planning through all life cycle, from Engineering, Construction and Installation financial clos out until the project closing phase to hand over the same to operations department
- Proven Individual contributor in Planning and execution of projects at Site
- Strong network of energy industry peers and clients/contractors
- Knowledge in public/ government bodies liasioning to meet all statutory requirements
- Having good knowledge in project planning, scheduling and resources for timely completion of project.
- Budget forecasting and its risks analysis and its management
- Immense understating of company's health safety and environment policies.
- Knowledge of turbine technology ,engineering techniques, process and tools and strong contractual knowledge
- Review of Approved drawings and Techno commercial documents for site feasibility
- Review the plant layout drawings, so that there is proper utilization of land.
- Conduct review meetings with contractors, designers and stakeholders in order to meet the targets
- KPI & GOAL setting for self and team members in line with the organization targets.
- Review and implement proper management review plans and monitor them on timely basis
- Review the safety management system and monitor its proper implementation at site to achieve zero incidents.