Wholesale Banking Role - Government & Ministerial Business Domain - Bank (10-15 yrs)
Industry - Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Category - Finance
Skills - "Government Business", "Policy Advocacy"
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - To build strong and robust central Government and Ministerial relationship to onboard them offering a range of banking products
Client Details :
The client is one of the biggest domestic bank in the country.
1. To build strong and robust central Government and Ministerial relationship to on board them offering a range of banking products
2. To increase the balances and earn revenue by providing high standards of service on an ongoing basis.
3. To provide solutions to the Government Business domain clients to seamlessly facilitate their day-to-day transactions
4. To acquire newer clients from the Central Government domain
5. To maintain and deepen the existing relationships in order to generate more revenue streams for the bank
6. To have in-depth knowledge of basic banking and products such as TRADE, FOREX, CMS to seamlessly manage customer queries
7. To have knowledge of newer technology products available in the banking environment
8. To be effective in business delivery, business analytic, business development, strategic planning and operations
9. To be constantly abreast of general economic and market indicators
1. MBA with 10+ years of experiecne
2. The experienced incumbent in Government Business domain and Public Affairs handling key relationships in Central/State ministries
3. The incumbent should have in-depth knowledge of Government process of procurement/tendering in various business domains
4. Conversant with RBI guidelines and other statutory obligations
5. Proven success in managing client relations, operations, managing customer complaints, escalations and meeting targets
6. Ability to influence
7. Must have strong relationship management skills
8. Go-getter attitude with an eye for detail
9. Perseverance and determination
10. Strong communication skills
Job Offer :
To be part of one of the biggest domestic bank in the country.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Dev Sewlia on +91 (0) 22 4236 3320
Contact - Dev Sewlia - +91 (0) 22 4236 3320
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.