Manager - Talent Acquisition at Whitehat Jr.
Views:891 Applications:318 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
WhiteHat Jr - Vice President - Sales (7-15 yrs)
Position: Vice President - Sales
An incredibly rare opportunity for a passionate, pedigreed candidate to join WhiteHat Jr,, the fastest growing Ed-Tech start-up backed by BYJU's and an award-winning management team. The founder is highly reputed with a blue-chip pedigree and a history of successful exits. WhiteHatJr has shown blockbuster results in the first 18 months, targeting an immediate $1.1+ Billion market, enabling tremendous experience and wealth generation in a short time for a dynamic, out of the box thinker.
Location : Mumbai preferred, but flexible towards Bangalore & Gurgaon/Delhi/Noida
Field : Education Technology. Product is innovative and blockbuster and has shown tremendous conversion potential (20%+) allowing significant incentives for a passionate, high-energy, aggressive sales lead.
Qualification : Graduate/Post-Graduates from Top Premier institutes only (IIT/IIM/ISB/BITSP/SPJain/KJS/JBIMS etc.)
- Vice President Sales will lead large global teams (200+) of B2C inside sales representatives and manage the entire sales operation of a cutting Ed-tech platform with blockbuster in-market results and outstanding consumer adoption.
- The product is a massive success in both India and international markets. The VP-Sales will be responsible for US and Canada markets, New Sales, Renewal sales and Conversion team managing end-to-end from strategy to implementation.
Job Skills :
- Extensive Sales Leadership Experience : 7+ years of experience leading B2C inside Sales efforts, ability to focus on - input- (deep analytics to forecast leads, calls, follow-ups, training) as well as - output- metrics (conversions).
- Experience in managing large global teams
- Leadership : Recruit, Create and Lead Full Team.
- Aggressive : Take no prisoners- approach. The founder is extremely driven and aggressive, and sales lead should have the same all-consuming drive.
- Systems Thinking: Create strong processes and systems to build a rocket-ship.
- Flexibility: Work weekends as needed as sales peak on weekends.
- Multi-Dimensional, "Growth Hacker" Skill Set with strong sense of ownership for work.
Backed by BYJU's and an award-winning management team, this is a rare opportunity for a passionate, driven hire to see a business being built from scratch and gain life-changing experience.