Manager - Talent Acquisition at Whitehat Jr.
Views:2382 Applications:831 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
WhiteHat Jr - Vice President - B2C Sales - IIT/NIT/IIM/ISB/MDI (10-19 yrs)
An incredibly rare opportunity for a passionate, pedigreed sales Lead to join WhiteHat Jr, the fastest growing Ed-Tech start-up backed by BYJU's (The largest Edtech company in the world) and an award-winning management team.
The founder is highly reputed with a blue-chip pedigree and a history of successful exits. WhiteHat Jr has shown blockbuster results in the first 18 months, targeting an immediate $1.1+ Billion market, enabling tremendous experience and wealth generation opportunity in a short time for a dynamic, out of the box thinker.
Read more about the land mark deal here - https://techcrunch.com/2020/08/05/indias-byjus-acquires-whitehat-jr-for-300-million/
Location : Mumbai
Qualification : Engineering/Post Graduate from premium Tier 1 institutes
WhiteHat Jr. is looking for a passionate, aggressive sales leader with a deep passion for re-inventing early childhood education.
Job Description :
- Owning and hitting / exceeding weekly and monthly sales targets within assigned leads.
- Developing and executing strategic and operational plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base.
- Responsibilities include developing key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans.
- The successful candidate will meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
- VP is responsible for monitoring and managing a team of Directors, Team Leaders and Sales Managers for our product sales and ensuring leads are converted in to sales leading to revenue generation.
- Will recruit, lead and continuously train a team of strong Directors, Sales Managers & Team Leaders.
Managing Team Leaders / Sales Managers who are responsible for :
- Initiating phone conversations with parents who complete the demo classes for their kids.
- Intensely following up with the prospects and closing the sales within the sales cycle.
- Diligently communicating and priming the lead through channels like email, WhatsApp, SMS, calls.
- Achieving the weekly targets in a high-pressure performance driven competitive environment.
Skill Required :
- MBA preferably from a reputed institute.
- Proven sales executive experience, meeting or exceeding targets.
- Managed large team size in previous roles directly or indirectly
- Extensive Sales Leadership Experience: 5+ years of experience leading B2C Sales efforts, ability to focus on "input" (deep analytics to forecast leads, calls, follow-ups, training) as well as "output" metrics (conversions).
- Leadership : Recruit, Create and Lead Full Team.
- Aggressive : "Take no prisoners" approach. The founder is extremely driven and aggressive, and sales lead should have the same all-consuming drive.
- Systems Thinking : Create strong processes and systems to build a rocket-ship.
- Flexibility : Work weekends as needed as sales peak on weekends.
- Multi-Dimensional, "Growth Hacker" Skill Set with strong sense of ownership for work.
This is a one-in-a-lifetime chance to have an impact on a global scale with millions of children and thousands of educators.
Backed by BYJU's and an award-winning management team, this is a rare opportunity for a passionate, driven hire to see a business being built from scratch and gain life-changing experience.