Manager TA at WhiteHat Jr
Views:901 Applications:113 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:70
WhiteHat Jr - Senior Operation Manager (7-12 yrs)
An incredibly rare opportunity for a passionate Operations Expert to join WhiteHat Jr., a well-funded Ed-Tech start-up backed by bulge-bracket VCs and an award-winning management team. The founder is highly reputed with a blue-chip pedigree and a history of successful exits. Prototype and Phase 1 has blockbuster results, targeting an immediate $1.1+ Billion market, enabling tremendous experience and wealth generation in a short time for a dynamic, out of the box thinker.
Location: Mumbai. We Work Marol/Andheri East.
WhiteHat Jr. is looking for a passionate and metric-driven seasoned ops individual to lead the experience of all our paid students (customers). The Head of Student Experience will lead the team of student relationship managers to drive paid student NPS from the current 50% to 70%.
- Own end to end experience of paid students
- Recruit, coach, mentor and performance management of student relationship manager team
- Interventions to increase completed paid classes to 3 per student per week
- Interventions to increase post-class projects to 2 per week per student
- Build a strong relationship with parents/students, which ultimately land up renewing.
- 95% query and escalation resolution from parents within defined TAT
- Reduce the refund rate to 1.5%
- Experience of minimum 5-8 years of running or managing operational processes
- Ability to comprehend the processes and data and make them more efficient
- Experience as a Category Manager/Operations Head in an e- commerce/edtech/elearning/retail company will be an added advantage
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Stronghold on analytical and documentation tools - Excel, Word, PPT
- Completely metric-driven individual - the ability to target daily metrics and meet those target