HR Manager at WhiteHat Jr
Views:704 Applications:132 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:61
WhiteHat Jr - Senior Manager - Performance Marketing (7-9 yrs)
Exceed aggressive consumer traffic, profit, and ROI goals for the performance marketing
- Own end-to-end execution, measurement, reporting and optimization of Facebook campaigns with goals to increase transactions, new users, acquired via AdWords.
- Manage team of 4 - 5 Performance Marketing across the geography and get into ground level to perform the task and achieve the business goal.
- Execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting across Search, and other facets of paid search in accordance with business goals
- Managing and maintaining large keyword lists and improve quality score of ads on Google and optimize campaign structure
- Running A/B tests across paid search campaigns & landing pages
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments
- Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point - Manage, optimize, and expand programs for all performance marketing channels to maximize the profitability of the performance marketing spend
- Develop vendor relationship(s) to access best practices; work closely with existing vendors to ensure quality advice and guidance.
- Track, analyze, and report on key performance metrics and identify areas of opportunity to improve KPIs across areas of responsibility. Generate daily, weekly and monthly reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives
- Work cross-functionally across consumer marketing, creative, product management, and development teams.
- Demonstrate intellectual curiosity and outside-in thinking on best and evolving practices, and ensure the team is constantly at the edge of the newest high potential opportunities or ways of working
- Advise on digital and marketing best practices, the latest tools and systems.
Skillsets and requirements:
7+ years of relevant experience in performance marketing related channels/businesses, preferably operating large ($30M+) budgets and experience with considerable scale
- Deep understanding and experience across performance marketing channels, demonstrating depth and breadth of strategic and tactical knowledge of how different performance marketing channels can drive customer and business goals
- Deep understanding and experience in using data across channels to build customer centric, cross channel strategies
- Excellent leadership skills with experience managing teams remotely and working successfully cross functionality.
- Proven ability to execute in a fast paced environment - results oriented with roll-up-the-sleeves attitude.
- Exceptional problem solving, communication, and analytical skills.
- Ability to think and act creatively, strategically, and tactically.
- Strong, relentless attention and focus to details.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple projects at one-time with very little direction. Strong proficiency in a multitude of performance marketing tools and platforms , Entrepreneurial spirit, mindset and work ethic are a must.