Manager - Talent Acquisition at Whitehat Jr.
Views:258 Applications:65 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
WhiteHat Jr - Senior Manager - Legal Counsel - Business/Privacy/Consumer Protection - LLB/LLM (7-11 yrs)
MUST HOLD LLB/LLM DEGREE
Should be well versed with international Laws, Corporate Advisory, Privacy Laws, GDPR, COPA, Business Structuring, Regulatory regime in US & UK, Hands-on in Transaction Advisory.
- Responsibilities :
- Strong knowledge and working experience of Regional (Asia/Middle East) EU and USA data privacy and data protection regulations.
- Sound understanding of other major privacy framework and evolving legislation worldwide
- Experience in developing policy, establishing governance and implementation with detailed matrix.
- Knowledge and experience of establishing overseas entity, establishing right corporate restructuring.
- Formulating compliance manual and record maintenance of overseas entity.
- Devising and establishing processes for documentation and records of overseas entities in sync with Indian entities.
- Strong exposure to international & privacy laws
- Exposure to European GDPR / US-COPA /CCPA (California Consumer Privacy Act/ ACMA (Australian Comm & Media Authority), Indian Consumer Protection Act 2019.
- Regulatory regime in US & UK for establishing and conducting business.
- Hands-on in Transaction Advisory.