HR Manager at WhiteHat Jr
Views:1342 Applications:258 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:87
WhiteHat Jr - Senior Business Analyst (4-6 yrs)
Senior Business Analyst
Primary Responsibilities :
- Developing complex data analysis, methodologies, and predictive data models for assessing business outcomes.
- Developing and leading projects that include a variety of advanced qualitative and quantitative analytic assignments related to business operations of WHJR.
- Providing relevant data-related reports to WHJR leadership, collaborative action networks, and key community stakeholders for decision-making, action planning, and continuous improvement.
- Providing technical assistance and building understanding among various internal and external teams about the effective use of data.
- Developing systems and tools for effective data management, visualization and interpretation (systems design, dashboards, information graphics, mapping, Tableau).
- Supporting implementation of continuous improvement processes
Required Qualifications :
- Graduate degree or equivalent experience
- 4+ years of experience in a Data Analyst role, who has attained a Graduate degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Informatics, Information Systems or another quantitative field.
- Strong mathematical skills to help collect, measure, organize and analyze data
- Knowledge of programming languages like SQL and Python
- Technical proficiency regarding database design development, data models, techniques for data mining, and segmentation.
- Proficiency in statistics and statistical packages like Excel, SPSS to be used for data set analyzing
- Adept at using data warehousing platforms like Snowflake
- Knowledge of data visualization software like Tableau
- Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases.
- Strong analytic skills related to working with unstructured datasets