Talent Acquisition Manager at WhiteHat Jr
Views:313 Applications:100 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:56
WhiteHat Jr - Product Manager - Domestic Telephony (3-10 yrs)
WhiteHat Jr - Product Team
Product Manager - Domestic Telephony
- WhiteHat Jr prepares kids of the age of 6-14 years for the new world. Here kids learn fundamentals of coding logic, structure, sequence, and algorithms thinking- to generate creative outcomes like animations and applications.
- WhiteHat Jr is the fastest growing Ed-Tech start-up backed by BYJU's (The largest EdTech company in the world) and an award-winning management team. The founder is highly reputed with a blue-chip pedigree and a history of successful exits. WhiteHat Jr has shown blockbuster results in the first 18 months, targeting an immediate $1.1+ Billion market, enabling tremendous experience and wealth generation opportunity in a short time for a dynamic, out of the box thinker.
Read more about the landmark deal here:
Karan Bajaj was the Discovery India CEO. 15+ years of excellent operating experience: P&G/BCG pedigree; scaled an offline start-up from 3 to 300 in NY; wrote 3 novels with Penguin/Harper, all bestsellers with movie deals
- Build and prioritize the roadmap aligned with business goals.
- Work closely with business owners, external partners and technology teams.
- Develop a deep understanding of systems and workflows to come up with solutions.
- Write high-quality PRDs and BRDs with great attention to detail.
- Ensure highest standards of quality for each release, with proper documentation, UAT testing and training plans.
- 3+ years of product management experience
- Deep understanding of how telephony and operations work in contact centers
- Very strong analytical, technical, and communication skills.
- First-principles problem solving and strong customer empathy
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, ambiguous environment with a strong action bias.