Talent Acquisition at WhiteHat Jr
Views:332 Applications:114 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:84
WhiteHat Jr - Product Manager - Acquisition (6-10 yrs)
Product Manager - Acquisition
- Complete end-to-end product design for web-based Ed-Tech Platform with blockbuster in-market results as we go from MVP to scaled product.
- Lead complexity of creating a platform that should be delightful for kids 6-14 while delivering perceived academic value to parents.
- Have a global aestheticthe product will expand globally in 3 months time and aesthetic should transcend cultural boundaries to deliver a true global experience.
- Have strong detail orientation the product will have inter-dependent flows on both front-end as well as teacher/admin/ops back-end.
- Understand competitive landscape from standpoint of strategy and functional capabilities
- Establish best practices and processes for product development. Ensure complete adoption of the practices and processes across the organization.
- Work closely with engineering teams and program management to deliver products and features
- Define a scalable framework for product prioritization keeping customer success, sales and engineering teams in mind.
- You will be involved in multiple parts of customer lifecycle including pre-sales for tech & product discussions with prospective customers, onboarding process for successful implementation, Support management to product roadmap building and execution
- Handle a creative and small team to enable product design and achieve product engagement metrics
- Work in a flexible and dynamic operations with cross-functional team