WhiteHat Jr - Manager/Senior Manager - HR Business Partner (3-12 yrs)
Role: Manager/Senior Manager HRBP
Company Name - WhiteHatJr (Top VC Funded Ed Tech Start Up ; Potential Unicorn)
Company Location: Mumbai. We-Work Chromium, Powai
Job Brief :
- We are looking for a qualified HRBP for our Sales/Operations teams and ensure they- re aligned with our business goals.
- Our ideal candidates should have solid experience with HR practices and employee management.
- You will communicate with the Leadership team to express new ideas and suggest solutions, considering budget limitations and our company's culture.
- Ultimately, you should be able to act as a consultant on human resources management and organizational changes.
- Consult with line management and provide daily HR guidance
- Analyze trends and metrics with the HR department
- Resolve complex employee relations issues and address grievances
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention
- Provide HR policy guidance
- Monitor and report on workforce and succession planning
- Identify training needs for teams and individuals
- Evaluate training programs
- Suggest new HR strategies
Required Experience, Skills, and Qualifications :
- Relevant post-graduate degree (MBA/Masters HR from Tier 1 institutions).
- Proven 3+ work experience as an HR business partner
- Excellent people management skills
- Demonstrable experience with HR metrics
- Full understanding of all HR functions and best practices
- Experience in a fast-paced organization preferably a startup
- "Growth Hacker" Skill Set with a strong sense of ownership for work
- Excellent conceptual clarity in various aspects of HR.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to organize and analyze data.
Backed by Top VCs, this is an incredible opportunity to see a business being built from scratch for a young, energetic HR executive.