HR Manager at WhiteHat Jr
Views:891 Applications:230 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:58
WhiteHat Jr - Manager - Secretarial & Legal (4-6 yrs)
Job Description :
- Mitigating compliance risks, implementing the legal and regulatory risk compliance program. To assist in the day-to-day legal support through individual and team contributions and through effective management of external and internal legal resources to ensure that the Company is compliant with all applicable laws.
- Assisting in drafting various policies and standard operating procedures of the Company.
- Experience in dealing and liaising with officials from various government departments like DOT/ MCA/ Labour Officials/Officials of Government Owned Public & Private Limited Companies.
- Knowledge of Contract Act (International Contracting experience highly Preferable), IT Act & Privacy Laws, Payment & Settlements Act, FEMA Act, RBI, IPR Laws, ASCI, Media and Broadcasting guidelines needed.
- To assist with internal/external investigations, providing responses to government agencies, regulators, and litigation support.
- Providing legal and compliance knowledge for any M&A / business opportunities.
- Drafting/Vetting of Agreements with Vendors, Consultants, Banks, Financial Institutions, NBFCS, Software Service Providers, Payment & Settlement Services Providers, Media, Broadcasting and Advertising Service Provider.
- Assist with corporate governance and the corporate secretary function, including preparation of materials for board of directors and committee meetings in India.
- Being the - go to- person for the Sr. Management and external agencies/ stake holders/ clients etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.