WhiteHat Jr - Manager - Legal & CS (6-8 yrs)
Position Type: Permanent
Reporting: VP - Legal
Job Location: Mumbai
Work Experience: 7 - 8 Years
Qualification : C.S. + LL.B
Broad Profile : Compliance and Corporate Governance
Candidate from Corporates directly dealing with Stakeholders viz, Board of Directors, Management, Investors, Bankers, Govt. Authorities viz; ROC, RBI, DOT, TRAI & Labour Departments, IPR Authorities.
- Compliances under Companies Act, 2013 and rules thereunder.
- Management of Holding, Subsidiaries & Associate Companies, Related Party Transactions, Requisite Committee meetings.
- Maintenance of Statutory Records, Minutes and other records as per Secretarial Standards.
- Custodian of FCPA, Code of Conduct, Ethics and drive the culture of Integrity & Compliance.
- Analysing problems, finding gaps and implementation solutions.
- Exposure of best Corporate Governance of a listed/un-listed Company.
- Compliances under FEMA, Labour Laws and IT Act, Intellectual Property Rights.
- Management of investigation, cybersquatting knowledge etc;
- Exposure of Due diligences, OSP, Telemarketers and Labour Law registrations.
- Getting requisite licenses, permits and approvals under various applicable Acts for interment and dot com space and maintaining records thereof.
- Knowledge on Labour Law is must.
- Research and analytical skills are required.
Behavioral and Analytical:
- Possess strong analytical skill to resolve problems
- Always professional and be a team player
- Honest in every situation
- Consistently cooperative
- Serves others at any opportunity
- Displays team spirit, seeking to be a positive and cohesive influence
- Consistently punctual and genuinely reliable
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong business acumen & basic MS Office skills
- Experience in E Commerce / ITES / BPO / IT desired