WhiteHat Jr - Manager - Legal (4-6 yrs)
Position Type : Permanent
Reporting : Sr. Manager - Legal
Job Location : Bangalore
Work Experience : 4 to 6 Years.
Qualification : LL. B (LLM would be added advantage)
Broad Profile : Agreements/ Drafting and Negotiation.
A candidate with good consistent academic back- ground having excellent proficiency in written & verbal communication is required for following profile
Responsibilities in Brief:
- Drafting/Vetting Agreements with Vendors, Consultants, Bankers, Software Providers, Parking place owners in pursuance of IT Act, Payment & Settlement Act, FEMA, Contract Act etc. like NDA/Procurement/Lease/Shareholders Agreement/Media-Advertisement, Offers and TnC pages, Website Terms and Conditions, Privacy Policies, SAAS, Marketing, Brand, Agreements, Discounts, Offers etc.
- Vetting of creatives, video and audio contents, Advertisement materials as per ASCI and other regulatory provisions.
- Keeping a proper record of compliances to be maintained under the Contracts viz; expiry, renewal/modification, termination etc. Complete contract life cycle management with repository and abstraction of vital contract clauses.
- Sending legal notices for non-collections/absconding/fraud cases in connection with Human Resource department. Drafting police complaints and other legal notices.
- Replying the Legal Notices of and/or on behalf of Consumers/ Employees (better if exposure of appearances before consumer/lower courts).
- Assisting in drafting various policies and standard operating procedures of the Company.
- Assisting in secretarial Audit of Private Limited Companies.
- Liaoning with DOT/ MCD/ Labour Offices/Company Lawyer & for various company law and legal matters on need basis.
- Knowledge of Contract Act, IT Act, Payment Settlement, RBI, ASCI Guidelines needed.
- Ability to deal with CFO & Senior Management confidently
- Strong decision making and problem solving attitude
- Adherence with strict TAT
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong business acumen & basic MS Office skills
- Experience in E Commerce / ITES / BPO / IT desired