WhiteHat Jr - Manager/Associate Director - Quality (4-10 yrs)
Job description: Associate Quality Director / Quality Associate
The QA expert plays a crucial role in maintaining the quality of the product by ensuring that the workflow is defined and the parameters for a world-class product are met.
Roles & responsibilities:
- Ensure that the Lesson plans and associated assets have adhered to the workflow defined prior to going live.
- Test the Classes and log student/teacher feedback on various parameters like Kid Delight, ease of understanding of lesson plan by teacher, duration, difficulty level
- Log errors pointed in Lesson Plans and other associated assets post go live basis audits as well as feedback from teachers and students and ensure that they are corrected
- Take regular feedback from students and teachers to ensure that the classes are meeting the quality standards
Skill Set & Competencies:
- Go Getter, Multi-Dimensional, "Growth Hacker" Skill Set with a strong sense of ownership for work.
- Innovative Mindset: Creative, takes informed risks and constantly refines based on feedback.
- Always-on learner: constantly curious, embracing and picking up new skills really fast
- A team player: Can communicate and collaborate effectively with others, and buck up to face any challenges. "All for one and one for all!"
- Aggressive: - Take no prisoners- approach. The company leadership is extremely driven and aggressive, and the curriculum director should have the same all-consuming drive.