HR Manager at WhiteHat Jr
Views:123 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
WhiteHat Jr - Lead - Social Media Content & Operations (7-10 yrs)
About WhiteHat Jr.
An incredibly rare opportunity for a passionate, pedigreed Leader Performance Marketing to join WhiteHat Jr., the fastest growing Ed-Tech start-up backed by BYJU's and an award-winning management team. The founder is highly reputed with a blue-chip pedigree and a history of successful exits. WhiteHat Jr. has shown blockbuster results in the first 18 months, targeting an immediate $1.1+ Billion market, enabling tremendous experience and wealth generation in a short time for a dynamic, out of the box thinker.
Roles and Responsibilities include but not limited to :
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy
- Define most important social media KPIs
- Manage and oversee social media content across platforms
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Lead a team of social community managers to implement social content strategy
- Brief external and internal content teams for hero, hub, hygiene ideas
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Timely implementation of daily content and campaigns
- Ensure content follows brand guidelines and playbook
- Reporting and analysis of content performance
- Brainstorming with internal and external teams on new ideas for platforms
- Solid internal coordination to amplify product launches, events, campaigns and announcements
- Work in liaison with other internal teams like Sales, HR, Curriculum and Customer Outreach
- Lead all projects being undertaken by the Brand Marketing team
- Post graduate degree
- Deep knowledge of the Social Media ecosystem including hands-on experience with mobile ad networks, media buying agencies, GDN, programmatic buying, social media and re-targeting.
- Demonstrated ability to create innovative new marketing programs and/or partnerships that generate results
- 7+ Years of relevant experience in the space of Social Media Marketing
- Must be highly analytical, with a sound grasp of digital campaign planning and strategies. Must be very commercially aware, having owned marketing budgets and revenue goals of significant scale.
- Experience of managing campaigns involving video creations, influencer outreach, and managing Media.
- Strong drive for execution and delivering results. An ambitious self-starter with excellent follow-through skills to develop ideas independently and thrive in a fast-paced environment is crucial.
- Demonstrated ability and willingness to roll up sleeves and execute to get the job done and thinking big at the same time
- Superior verbal and written communications skills with attention to detail.
- Intuition for customer communication; adept at marketing copywriting
- Adept with making marketing plans and use of MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Experience managing programs in the Ed-Tech market will be a plus
- Experience in developing and executing brand marketing campaigns will be a plus
- Knowledge of quantitative and qualitative consumer research methodologies will be an added advantage