Manager - Talent Acquisition at Whitehat Jr.
Views:641 Applications:134 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
WhiteHat Jr - Fraud & Risk Analyst - Byju's (2-5 yrs)
Fraud & Risk Analyst
Position Type: Permanent
Work Loc: Mumbai preferred, but flexible for NCR/Delhi/Bangalore
An incredibly rare opportunity for a passionate, pedigreed candidate to join WhiteHat Jr, the fastest growing Ed-Tech start-up backed by BYJU's and an award-winning management team. The founder is highly reputed with a blue-chip pedigree and a history of successful exits. WhiteHatJr has shown blockbuster results in the first 18 months, targeting an immediate $1.1+ Billion market, enabling tremendous experience and wealth generation in a short time for a dynamic, out of the box thinker.
Whitehat Jr is looking for a passionate Fraud & Risk Analyst to investigate and analyse on various fraud and risk within the system. This role will be reporting to the Associate Director - Fraud & Risk. The role will traverse multiple functions as the need arises, giving you exposure to various aspects of the business.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Clear understanding of the company process, policies, system; identifying and analysing the various Gaps and recommending for improvements.
- Work with Product team to improve the technology/system/process -
- Analyse and determine the risks in order to assist the organization to make sound financial decisions -
- Assist the clients to meet the financial goals of the organization -
- Should be able to come up with the solution to reduce risks & fraud.
- Collection of documentary evidences for the investigation conducted and recommendation for action initiation.
- Submission of the adequate and timely information to the management.
- Monitoring the operations of the sales managers/employees and recommending
- Valuation of the fraud and assisting in the recovery.
DESIRED PROFILE/SKILL SETS :
- 2+ years- experience into managing and analysing the Fraud & Risk team
- Ability to adapt to new business strategy or changes in existing strategy. Much like a consulting approach.
- Attention to detail - perceiving small changes and things that - just don- t seem right- helps detect fraud and risk.
- Organization skills - keeping track of what is going on, handling information from various sources, and following up in a methodical manner stops fraud & risks from progressing
- Problem-solving skills - successful fraud & risk analysts are intrigued by complex situations rather than overwhelmed by them; they like to solve puzzles
- Trustworthiness - employers demand honest workers capable of handling sensitive personal information
- Computer competency - fraud and risk analysts use technology to conduct research, correspond with clients and colleagues, leverage data, and monitor activity
- Aggressive: - Take no prisoners- approach. The founder is extremely driven and aggressive, and the curriculum director should have the same all-consuming drive.
- Systems Thinking: Create strong and out of the box curriculum to build a rocket-ship.
- Multi-Dimensional, "Growth Hacker" Skill Set with a strong sense of ownership for work.
Backed by BYJU's and an award-winning management team, this is a rare opportunity for a passionate, driven hire to see a business being built from scratch and gain life-changing experience.