WhiteHat Jr - Editor In Chief (10-15 yrs)
About WhiteHat Jr:
An incredibly rare opportunity for a passionate person to join WhiteHat Jr., the fastest growing Ed-Tech start-up backed by BYJU's and an award-winning management team. The founder is highly reputed with a blue-chip pedigree and a history of successful exits. WhiteHat Jr. has shown blockbuster results in the first 18 months, targeting an immediate $1.1+ Billion market, enabling tremendous experience and wealth generation in a short time for a dynamic, out of the box thinker.
Role: Editor in chief
Location: Flexible (Remote till July)
1. Drive Editorial Content: Overlook content across all customer communication, curriculum copy/content, website, official blog and internal communication (where required). Ensure content creation, mapping, tracking and updating. Also, ensure consistent tone of voice across all touchpoints.
2. Review Content: Make sure all content is free of copy errors or inappropriate content (for example, libel). Editing and rewriting content even engaging in copyediting, before their final review.
3. Content Formats: Comfortable with short form, mid form and long form content creation
4. Determine publishing guidelines: Set clear content guidelines and best practices across various verticals (customer communications, curriculum etc.)
5. Hire and manage copy/content experts
1. Minimum 12+ years of content/publishing experience.
2. Creative vision
3. Editorial skills - strong command of language & writing (English & Hindi)
4. Strong leadership - must have managed a team of content writers
5. Ready to function in a complex inter departmental/approval setup
This is a one-in-a-lifetime chance to have an impact on a global scale with millions of children and thousands of educators with WhiteHat Jr's award-winning management team, this is a rare opportunity for a passionate, self-driven hire to see a business being built from scratch and gain life-changing experience