WhiteHat Jr - Director - Supply Learning & Training - IIM/IIT/ISB/TISS/XLRI (8-12 yrs)
Organization overview : An incredibly rare opportunity to join WhiteHat Jr., backed by BYJUs and an award-winning management team. The founder is highly reputed with a blue-chip pedigree and a history of successful exits.
Job Designation : Director - Supply Learning and Training
Job Responsibilities include, but not limited to :
- Own the entire teacher learning piece, which includes platform-related training, policies and curriculum-related training for the teacher community. You will be required to determine the what, when and how of teacher learning and run programs to achieve results effectively.
- Determine the roadmap for teacher learning across different geographies, and modalities to improve soft skills, language, accent and other delivery aspects to the entire supply
- Manage the content management process from a supply and quality standpoint, set up and scale the content strategy for the in-house Learning Management System, and run processes to increase its use and adoption.
- Focus on process excellence with global expansion and streamlining existing processes for scale and efficiency
- Lead content creation (graphics, videos, others) to augment teacher learning programs
Skill Set :
- Good Communication with design skill sets who can deliver work in time.
- Result-driven professional with an extremely target-centric job
- Confident and high-performing individual in a high-growth and fast-paced environment
- Passionate individual with strong communication skills and good creative sense - strong on soft skills to develop personal relationships with teachers on the platform
- Growth Focused Individual with Strong Execution Skills
- Can think at scale and execute plan with finesse
- Listening skills, emotional maturity and readiness to commit nearly 24 x 7 availability for teachers communities
- Ability to manage a team and run processes with ease