Manager - Talent Acquisition at Whitehat Jr.
Views:1389 Applications:597 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
WhiteHat Jr - Director - Sales Training (5-12 yrs)
An incredibly rare opportunity for a passionate, aggressive sales leader to join a well-funded early stage Ed Tech start-up backed by bulge-bracket VCs and an award-winning management team.
- Owning and hitting / exceeding weekly and monthly sales targets within assigned leads.
- Developing and executing strategic and operational plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base.
- Sales director responsibilities include developing key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans.
- The successful candidate will meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
- Sales Director is responsible for monitoring and managing a team of Sales Managers through Team Leaders for our product, ensuring leads are converted in to sales leading to revenue generation.
- Will recruit, lead and continuously train a team of strong 70+ Sales Managers & Team Leaders
- Managing Team Leaders / Sales Managers who are responsible for:
- Initiating phone conversations with parents who complete the demo classes for their kids.
- Intensely following up with the prospects and closing the sales within the sales cycle.
- Diligently communicating and priming the lead through channels like email, WhatsApp, SMS, calls.
- Achieving the weekly targets in a high-pressure performance driven competitive environment.
- Graduate in any specialization with MBA preferably from a reputed institute.
- Proven sales executive experience, meeting or exceeding targets.
- Managed large team size in previous roles directly or indirectly
- Extensive Sales Leadership Experience: 5+ years of experience leading B2C Sales efforts, ability to focus on - input- (deep analytics to forecast leads, calls, follow-ups, training) as well as - output- metrics (conversions).
- Leadership: Recruit, Create and Lead Full Team.
- Aggressive: - Take no prisoners- approach. The founder is extremely driven and aggressive, and sales lead should have the same all-consuming drive.
- Systems Thinking: Create strong processes and systems to build a rocket-ship.
- Flexibility: Work weekends as needed as sales peak on weekends.
- Multi-Dimensional, "Growth Hacker" Skill Set with strong sense of ownership for work.
For more background, attached please find company presentation and a glimpse into both our student experience as well as representative teachers on the platform.
Student Experience https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4xcVvxxZBA
Representative Teachers https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5teeOqHoEvs&t=64s
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.