WhiteHat Jr - Director - Operations - IIM/ISB (6-16 yrs)
- Manage the operational activities and challenges of allocated divisions and ensure resources match workloads to provide cost effective, high quality service within timeliness.
- Working with other supervisors and management team members to support agents and maximize customer satisfaction.
- Ensuring agents understand and comply with all call centre objectives, performance, standards, and policies.
- Ensure training and development plans are maintained for all team members.
- Monitoring and evaluating agent performance, providing learning or coaching opportunities, and taking corrective action, if necessary.
- Work with the management team to identify and deliver positive change and business efficiencies.
- Identifying operational issues and suggesting possible improvements.
- Managing Senior Managers / Team Leaders / Agents / Relationship Managers who are responsible for:
- Responsible for managing Senior Managers, Team Leaders & Agents who are responsible for solving queries of students and teachers.
- Responsible for managing Senior Managers, Team Leaders & Relationship Managers who are responsible for building relationships with the students and teachers.
- Maintain good relationships with students and teachers so that the business can maximize the value of those relationships.
- Working with other supervisors and management team members to support Relationship Managers and maximize students & teachers- satisfaction.
Skills Required :
- Any management graduation from Tier 1 institutes with 6+ years of experience in team management.
- Minimum of 4 years' experience within a contact centre environment as a Manager with experience of managing large team size.
- Experience within customer services / call centre.
- Experience within customer services and relationship management with customers / clients.
- Excellent leadership and communication skills.
- Strong coaching and people-development skills.