WhiteHat Jr - Director - Operations - Curriculum & Learning Experience Team (5-8 yrs)
A rare opportunity for a passionate, entrepreneurial individual to join Whitehat Jr, part of Byjus, the worlds largest Ed-tech valued at USD 14B
About WhiteHat Jr.
An incredibly rare opportunity for a passionate person to join WhiteHat Jr., the fastest growing Ed-Tech start-up backed by BYJUs and an award-winning management team. The founder is highly reputed with a blue-chip pedigree and a history of successful exits. WhiteHat Jr. has shown blockbuster results in the first 18 months, targeting an immediate $1.1+ Billion market, enabling tremendous experience and wealth generation in a short time for a dynamic, out of the box thinker.
We are looking for a Director Operations to lead operations of the Curriculum & Learning Experience team. The Director will report to the Chief of Learning Experience and work closely with other senior leaders.
Roles and Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Complete ownership - responsible for managing entire operations/project
- Driving growth initiatives by working closely with tech/product/operations
- Driving innovation in the team
- Radical Accountability: Run the vertical like your own business
- Systems Thinking: Early stage start-up hence requires incredible detail orientation and process thinking. Do-er versus a talker.
- Extremely creative/hacker mindset
This is a one-in-a-lifetime chance to have an impact on a global scale with millions of children and thousands of educators with Whitehat Jrs award-winning management team, this is a rare opportunity for a passionate, self-driven hire to see a business being built from scratch and gain life-changing experience
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.