WhiteHat Jr - Director - Data Science & Analytics (5-10 yrs)
An incredibly rare opportunity for a passionate, Director-Data Science & Analytics to join WhiteHat Jr., a well-funded early stage Ed-Tech start-up backed by big-bracket VCs and an award-winning management team. The founder is highly reputed with a blue-chip pedigree and a history of successful exits. Prototype and Phase 1 have had blockbuster results, targeting an immediate $1.1+ Billion market, enabling tremendous experience and wealth generation in a short time . Series A funded by Leading Global Edtech VC Owl Ventures as well as Nexus Venture Partners and Omidyar Network. Whitehat Jr now ranks among the hottest Ed-Tech startups globally with the super successful launch of our coding platform in the US market.
A successful Data Analyst candidate will have various skills and qualifications that help them solve problems using large amounts of data
- Coding skills in languages such as SQL, Python and/or R
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of data gathering, cleaning and transforming techniques
- Reporting and data visualization skills using software like Tableau
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to set and meet deadlines
- Ability to work in high-pressure situations
- Experience with statistical software
- Technical writing skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to QA and troubleshoot data
Qualifications & Experience :
- Excellent academic background. Postgraduate with specialization in Data
- At least 5 years of experience in working on Big data analytics.
- Should have designed and formulated great insights using Big Data
- Must have prior experience in Big Data analytics
- Must have leadership skills : Takes keen interest in Mentoring and developing People
- Go-Getter, Multi-Dimensional, Growth Hacker, Skill Set with a strong sense of ownership for work.
- Innovative Mindset: Creative, takes informed risks and constantly refined based on feedback.
- Always-on learner: constantly curious, embracing and picking up new skills really fast
- A team player: Can communicate and collaborate effectively with others, and buck up to face any challenges.
- Aggressive: - Take no prisoners- approach.