Manager - Talent Acquisition at Whitehat Jr.
Views:626 Applications:175 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
WhiteHat Jr - Director - CEO's Office - Technology PMO - IIT/NIT/BITS (5-10 yrs)
Director - CEO's Office - Technology PMO
Job Description :
ORGANIZATION OVERVIEW :
- An incredibly rare opportunity for a passionate, pedigreed candidate to join WhiteHat Jr,, the fastest growing Ed-Tech start-up backed by BYJU's and an award-winning management team. The founder is highly reputed with a blue-chip pedigree and a history of successful exits.
- WhiteHatJr has shown blockbuster results in the first 18 months, targeting an immediate $1.1+ Billion market, enabling tremendous experience and wealth generation in a short time for a dynamic, out of the box thinker.
JOB PROFILE :
- Whitehat Jr is looking for a passionate Technology PMO to be a part of the CEO's office. This role involves working closely with the CEO to assist in all the internal and external stakeholder management & assisting in the Technology Special Projects starting from strategy making to execution. The role will traverse multiple functions as the need arises, giving you exposure to various aspects of the business.
Work Location : Mumbai preferred, flexible towards other location Bangalore / Gurgaon
Job Designation : Director - CEO's Office (Technology PMO)
Qualification : Engineering Graduate from Tier 1 institutes only
JOB DESCRIPTION :
- Take complete charge of the high impact projects within the Technology function
- Managing the Technical Projects end-to-end starting from strategy making to the execution.
- Preparing the entire Technical Flow for any launch project - Country Launch or Curriculum Launch across the globe.
- Working closely with the Technology team - Developers, Engineering Manager, and Product Managers to understand their capabilities and capacity to deliver the project.
- Cross functional interaction with Product, Growth and other BUs.
- Formulating and implementing strategies while closely working with the CEO and intervene, suggest, support wherever required.
- Act as a in house consultant to the CEO and work like shadow of the CEO
DESIRED PROFILE/SKILL SETS :
- 5 years experience in managing critical, fast paced projects for roles equivalent to Project Leader or above.
- 3-4 years of Consulting experience from any of the Tier 1 Consulting firms: BCG, Bain & Co., McKinsey, EY Parthenon.
- Preferred background: McKinney, BCG, Bain Consulting with start-up experience.
- Passionate about Technology and Product domain
- Ability to adapt to new business strategy or changes in existing strategy. Much like a consulting approach.
- Aggressive : Take no prisoners approach. The founder is extremely driven and aggressive, and the candidate should have the same all-consuming drive.
- Backed by BYJU's and an award-winning management team, this is a rare opportunity for a passionate, driven hire to see a business being built from scratch and gain life-changing experience.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.