Manager - Talent Acquisition at Whitehat Jr.
Views:353 Applications:107 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
WhiteHat Jr - Creative Director - Performance Marketing Campaigns - India (8-15 yrs)
Creative Director - India (Staic+Video) for Performance Marketing Campaigns
Director - Performance Creatives, India
A rare opportunity for a passionate, entrepreneurial individual to join Whitehat Jr, part of Byjus, the world's largest Ed-tech valued at USD 12B
About WhiteHat Jr:
- An incredibly rare opportunity for a passionate person to join WhiteHat Jr., the fastest growing Ed-Tech start-up backed by BYJU's and an award-winning management team. The founder is highly reputed with a blue-chip pedigree and a history of successful exits. WhiteHat Jr. has shown blockbuster results in the first 18 months, targeting an immediate $1.1+ Billion market, enabling tremendous experience and wealth generation in a short time for a dynamic, out of the box thinker.
- We are looking for a Director to lead Performance Creatives for the India business. The Director will report to the Country Brand Leader and work closely with other senior leaders.
Roles and Responsibilities include but not limited to :
- Conceive and implement concepts, guidelines and strategies in various creative projects and oversee them to completion; Strong command of branding, brand story-telling on social
- Lead static creative development for all performance marketing campaigns
- Strong writing skills - ability to teach others to become better copy / script writers
- Close attention to detail - ability to use nuances to carry out an idea or a theme in a video project
- Collaborate with the performance marketing team to obtain knowledge around requirements and work with a team of copy and designers to implement creatives
- Lead brainstorming/creative sessions to generate ideas
- Revise content and creative, approve/reject ideas, provide feedback to the team
- Monitor results of team efforts and propose actions for the future
- Diligent in project management - checks-in frequently to understand status of all projects, redirects resources as necessary to fulfill changing priorities / deadlines if necessary
- Motivated self-starter - able to analyze a situation and jump in with a solution without receiving constant guidance / monitoring
- Hands-on video production experience; Expert aptitude in 2D, 3D, stop motion, animation, and motion graphics
- Understands the currency of social video - 3 sec, 6 sec, 30 sec and 2 minters
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite Especially Premier Pro
Behavioral traits :
- Radical Accountability: Run the vertical like your own business
- Systems Thinking: Early stage start-up hence requires incredible detail orientation and process thinking. Do-er versus a talker.
- Extremely creative/hacker mindset with In-depth knowledge of PPC ecosystem
This is a one-in-a-lifetime chance to have an impact on a global scale with millions of children and thousands of educators with Whitehat Jr's award-winning management team, this is a rare opportunity for a passionate, self-driven hire to see a business being built from scratch and gain life-changing experience.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.