Manager - Talent Acquisition at Whitehat Jr.
Views:505 Applications:118 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
WhiteHat Jr - Business Analyst - US Market - Sales - IIT/NIT/BITS (2-5 yrs)
Position: Business Analyst - US Market (Sales)
Shift Timings: 6 PM IST - 6 AM IST, depends on the business need & deliverables.
WhiteHat Jr is a Mumbai based Edtech startup by Karan Bajaj that focuses on teaching coding to young kids. The online platform lets children (ages 6 to 14) learn programming and are then encouraged to create games, animations and applications.
Founded in 2018 by former Discovery Networks CEO Karan Bajaj, WhiteHat Jr helps address a unique gap in the Indian education system. It prepares kids aged 6 to 14 to thrive in this new world by teaching the fundamentals of coding - logic, sequence, structure and algorithmic thinking - and helping them build commercial-ready games, animations and apps.
The company has developed its own original coding curriculum and imparts the lessons via one-to-one live, interactive online classes.
- Will be responsible for end-to-end Sales Analysis for US & Canada Zone.
- Ability to do exploratory analysis: Fetch data from systems and analyze trends.
- Developing customer segmentation models to improve the efficiency of marketing and product campaigns.
- Establishing mechanisms for cross functional teams to consume customer insights to improve engagement along the customer life cycle.
- Gather requirements for dashboards from business, marketing and operations stakeholders.
- Preparing internal reports for executive leadership and supporting their decision making.
- Analyse data, derive insights and embed it into Business actions.
- Work with cross functional teams.
Skills Required :
- Data Analytics Visionary.
- Strong in SQL & Excel is mandatory
- Strong Analytically and Statistically
- Experience in Tableau can be added advantage
- Experience in the field of Data Analysis, Data Visualization.
- Strong in analyzing the Data and creating dashboards.
- Strong in communication, presentation and business intelligence.
- Multi-Dimensional, "Growth Hacker" Skill Set with strong sense of ownership for work.
- Aggressive - Take no prisoners- approach.
Be safe & happy at home!