WhiteHat Jr - Business Analyst (1-3 yrs)
Whitehat Jr - Business Analyst
- Ability to do exploratory analysis: Fetch data from systems and analyze trends.
- Developing customer segmentation models to improve the efficiency of marketing and product campaigns.
- Establishing mechanisms for cross functional teams to consume customer insights to improve engagement along the customer life cycle.
- Gather requirements for dashboards from business, marketing and operations stakeholders.
- Preparing internal reports for executive leadership and supporting their decision making.
- Analyse data, derive insights and embed it into Business actions.
- Work with cross functional teams.
Skills Required :
- Data Analytics Visionary.
- Strong in SQL and Excel and good to have experience in Tableau.
- Experience in the field of Data Analysis, Data Visualization.
- Strong in analyzing the Data and creating dashboards.
- Strong in communication, presentation and business intelligence.
- Aggressive Take no prisoners approach.
- For more background, attached please find company presentation and a glimpse into both our student experience as well as representative teachers on the platform.
Student Experience : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4xcVvxxZBA
Representative Teachers : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5teeOqHoEvs&t=64s
- WhiteHat Jr is a Mumbai based Edtech startup by Karan Bajaj that focuses on teaching coding to young kids. The online platform lets children (ages 6 to 14) learn programming and are then encouraged to create games, animations and applications.
- Founded in 2018 by former Discovery Networks CEO Karan Bajaj, WhiteHat Jr helps address a unique gap in the Indian education system. It prepares kids aged 6 to 14 to thrive in this new world by teaching the fundamentals of coding logic, sequence, structure and algorithmic thinking and helping them build commercial-ready games, animations and apps. The company has developed its own original coding curriculum and imparts the lessons via one-to-one live, interactive online classes.