WhiteHat Jr - Auditor - BPO Quality & Process - IIT/IIM/NIT (3-7 yrs)
Auditor - Quality & Process - BPO - IIT/IIM/NIT
Job Description :
- Quality Auditors may supervise teams of inspectors.
- Plan schedules and assign team members to audits, and oversee work.
- Develop Testing Parameters
- You develop testing parameters for the process.
- Quality Auditors may also train employees on the standards and how to meet them,
- A process auditors shall be identifying the faults and setting quality benchmarks
- A process auditor shall be responsible for creating, structuring designing process and audit flow and identifying faulty parameters
- He should be very clear about the sample size identification and scaling required for identification of faults and can give suggestion
Needs and Requirement :
- Should be a Graduate / postgraduate ideally preferred from IIT's and IIM's
- Should have a strong analytical skills and use of tools required for data measurement.
- Should have minimum sample sizing of 500 to 1000 as experience
- This job may require to work in night shift candidate ready to work in night shift should only apply for this profile