HR Manager at WhiteHat Jr
Views:301 Applications:80 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
WhiteHat Jr - Associate Director - Sales (3-6 yrs)
Associate Director Sales (Australian Shift)
- An incredibly rare opportunity for a passionate, aggressive sales leader to join a well-funded early stage Ed Tech start-up backed by bulge-bracket VCs and an award- winning management team.
- Owning and hitting/exceeding weekly and monthly sales targets within assigned leads.
- Developing and executing strategic and operational plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base.
- Associate Director responsibilities include developing key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans.
- The successful candidate will meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
- Associate Director is responsible for monitoring and managing a team of Team Leaders for our product, ensuring leads are converted in to sales leading to revenue generation
- Managing Team Leaders / Sales Managers who are responsible for:
- Initiating phone conversations with parents who complete the demo classes for their kids.
- Intensely following up with the prospects and closing the sales within the sales cycle.
- Diligently communicating and priming the lead through channels like email, WhatsApp, SMS, calls.
- Achieving the weekly targets in a high-pressure performance driven competitive environment.