WhiteHat Jr - Assistant Manager/Manager - Business Operations (3-10 yrs)
An incredibly rare opportunity for a passionate, aggressive sales leader to join a well-funded early stage Ed Tech start-up backed by bulge-bracket VCs and an award-winning management team. The founder is highly reputed with a blue-chip pedigree and a history of successful exits. Prototype and Phase 1 has blockbuster results, targeting an immediate $1.1+ Billion market, enabling tremendous experience and wealth generation in a short time for a dynamic sales manager.
Location: WeWork Chromium. Mumbai-Based Only.
- Drive daily class completion through systems and processes - managing end to end metrics at call center
- Plan for scale up, execute, train and manage performance of the team, to achieve metric of class completion
- Work closely with product / tech teams to drive efficiencies at call center
- Should be able to analyse and interpret data and be able to implement plans for the achievement of goals
- Complete data driven performance management of huge call center teams
- Either 3-5 years of experience in managing a strong call center OR 3-5 years of experience of managing operations in a high growth startup
Skills : -
- Project management
- Effective communication with account leadership
- Ability to identify improvement opportunities
- Process mapping
- Problem solving - Six sigma / lean knowledge or certification preferred