HR Manager at WhiteHat Jr
Views:715 Applications:213 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:40
WhiteHat Jr - Assistant Manager - Legal (2-5 yrs)
Responsibilities in Detail:
- Negotiate contracts, advise, and manage legal aspects of corporate, commercial and finance transactions on behalf of the Company.
- Drafting/Vetting of Agreements with Vendors, Consultants, Banks, Financial Institutions, NBFCS, Software Service Providers, Payment & Settlement Services Providers, Media, Broadcasting and Advertising Service Providers, Celebrities and Social Media Influencers
- Should have experience in drafting contracts & manage documentation pertaining to Master Subscription Agreements, Master Services Agreements, Memorandum of Understandings, Non-Disclosure Agreements, SAAS & Software Licensing Agreements, Data Protection Agreements & Addendums, SOW, Change Orders,Master Production Agreements, Marketing Agreements, Branding and Endorsement Agreements, Marketing & Branding Agreements, Content Licensing Agreements, Contest Offering T&Cs, Website T&Cs, Privacy Policies, Discount Offering Terms & Conditions etc.
- Possess relevant knowledge and experience in vetting of creatives, video, and audio-visual content for digital and television advertisements as per ASCI and other regulatory provisions pertaining to digital media and television commercials.
- Keeping a proper record of compliances to be maintained under the Contracts viz; expiry, renewal/modification, termination etc. Complete contract life cycle management with repository and abstraction of vital contract clauses.
- Assisting in drafting various policies and standard operating procedures of the Company.
- Experience in dealing and liaising with officials from various government departments like DOT/ MCA/ Labour Officials/Officials of Government Owned Public & Private Limited Companies, Not For Profit Companies, and Industry bodies like NASSCOM on a need to do basis is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of Contract Act (International Contracting experience highly Preferable), IT Act & Privacy Laws, Payment & Settlements Act, FEMA Act, RBI, IPR Laws, ASCI, Media and Broadcasting guidelines needed.
- Ability to interact and work confidently with senior functionaries like Global Chief Legal Officer, Chief Financial Officer & Chief Operations Officer of the Company
- Strong decision making and problem-solving attitude
- Should have the ability to build very positive and close stakeholder working relationships
- Self-motivated, flexible, and able to work at pace
- Work with positive spirit and discipline, Persistent with a high sense of ownership
- Ability to work under pressure and with strict deadlines and shorter TATS
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong business acumen & basic MS Office skills