Chief Executive Officer at Wherehouse.io
Views:1973 Applications:405 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:350
Wherehouse.io - Senior Operations Manager (3-6 yrs)
About the company :
Wherehouse.io is much like the AWS of Wherehouses, helping 98% of D2C companies that fail during the growth stage. At Wherehouse.io, we are transforming local vacant capacity into e-commerce ready wherehouses on the sharing economy to allow $300bn industry to ship on the same day.
We are backed by some of the finest early-stage investors and we are on a mission to enable much more D2C success stories.
About the Culture:
There are three pillars of culture at Wherehouse.io
- Communication: We believe communication is the most important element of an organisation. We keep a free communication approach with every stakeholder being equally approachable.
- Data Driven: Our decisions are based on data. If you have concrete facts to support your claim, your points will be valued above hunch.
- Enablers: We are enablers. That's our vision. We strongly believe in making the team better every day. You own the work you do; you get ample budget to learn from different resources and you get access to our pool of evangelists and mentors who are bringing positive changes in the industry.
At Wherehouse.io we are building the future of supply chain. We leverage technology to deliver an infrastructure of Wherehouses and automate the onboarding process to help brands to build their own supply chain from scratch. The team is a beautiful blend of people with entrepreneurial and corporate background.
For us an ideal teammate has three qualities:
- You are also passionate about something other than work- Football, Music, Dance, Anything
- You are either a smart generalist (knows a lot about everything) or unparalleled at one domain - You believe in enabler culture. You bring out the best in your team and colleagues
About the role :
The Operations Manager will develop and executes the inventory distribution strategy, continuously evolve forecasting models, analyse historic results, and make business recommendations to associated brands - all in an environment of rapid growth and increasing complexity.
The Strategy & Operations Manager will then work to develop, implement, and manage business processes, systems, reports, and strategies to execute the strategy on ground- starting from finding the right warehouse location, hiring the right team, setting up the operations and then coming back to HQ.
Who are we looking for?
- The successful candidate must be able to roll-up his/her sleeves and work directly with the models and data.
- He/she is passionate about their work, detail-oriented, analytical, and have excellent problem-solving abilities.
- Monitor and improve Wherehouse NPS, to ensure their happiness and retention over time.
- Attend to Wherehouse issues in a timely manner and ensure that all issue-tickets are closed within the allotted TAT.
- Create SOPs for all key and repetitive processes, to minimize variance and ensure a high degree of standardisation.
- The ideal candidate has superb written and verbal communication and customer-relationship skills, and is a passionate advocate for our customers.
- He/she can create simple, scalable solutions to difficult problems, have excellent project-management skills, and is able to communicate complex analytical results in a concise and easy-to-understand manner.
- He/She can work and lead on the ground and build the next team.
- Proven work experience of 3+ years in operations roles in logistics, delivery and/or mobility sector is preferred.