Assistant Manager - HR at Wheelseye Technologies
Views:726 Applications:267 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
WheelsEye Technology - Manager/Senior Manager - HR Operations (4-8 yrs)
About WheelsEye :
- Logistics is complex, layered with multiple stakeholders, unorganized, completely offline and deep with trivial and deep rooted problems. Though industry contributes 14% to the GDP not much focus has been put and progress has been made to solve the problems of the industry.
- Fleet owner sits at the centre of the supply chain, responsible for the most complex logistics implementation yet least enabled. WheelsEye is a logistics company, rebuilding logistics infrastructure around fleet owners.
- Currently, Wheelseye is offering technology to empower truck fleet owners. Our software helps automate operations, secure fleet, save costs, improve on-time performance and streamline their business.
- We are a young and energetic team of IIT graduates consisting of Alums from Shuttl, Snapdeal, Ola, Zomato, ClearTax, Blackbuck, having rich industry and technology experience. - It is our constant endeavour to create and evolve data-driven software solutions that conquer logistic business problems and inspire smarter data driven decision making.
Name of Position - HR Ops Manager/Sr. Manager
No of Requirements - 1
Location: Gurgaon (Sector 38)
Experience: 4 - 7 years
Industry - IT & E-commerce
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for leading an entire function end to end
- Develop and deliver people management strategies which support achieving the overall aims and objectives of the organization
- Ensuring compliance with current employment legislation
- Understand and work closely with the functional stakeholders to determine people priorities and effectively execute these
- Driving all the key people processes within the function - hiring, performance, internal movement, termination etc
- Ensuring effective implementation of HR frameworks, processes and policies within the function
- Identifies optimal solutions that meets the needs of the function by recommending process improvements, system enhancements and alternatives based on specific needs
- Supports and sustains a positive work environment that fosters team performance through own work and behavior
- Adequate knowledge of current labour rules and regulations
- Familiarity with various types of incentives and benefits
- Extensive knowledge of HRIS and MS Office
- Prior experience in HR practices and performance management cycle
- Team Management
- Adaptable and able to multitask; can work within an ambiguous, fast-moving work environment, while also driving towards clarity and solutions.
- Must be good in networking, energetic and have a high level of ownership.