WheelsEye - Senior Manager - Legal - LLB (5-10 yrs)
Job Description: Legal
About WheelsEye :
- Logistics is complex, layered with multiple stakeholders, unorganized, completely offline and deep with trivial and deep rooted problems. Though, industry contributes 14% to the GDP not much focus has been put and progress has been made to solve the problems of the industry.
- Fleet owner sits at the centre of the supply chain, responsible for the most complex logistics implementation yet least enabled. WheelsEye is a logistics company, rebuilding logistics infrastructure around fleet owners.
- Currently, Wheelseye is offering technology to empower truck fleet owners. Our software helps automate operations, secure fleet, save costs, improve on-time performance and streamline their business.
- We are a young and energetic team of IIT graduates comprising of Alums from Shuttl, Snapdeal, Ola, Zomato, ClearTax, Blackbuck, having rich industry and technology experience. It is our constant endeavour to create and evolve data-driven software solutions that conquer logistic business problems and inspire smarter data driven decision making.
What's exciting about WheelsEye?
- Work on a real Indian problem of scale
- Impact lives of 5.5 cr fleet owners, drivers and their families in a meaningful way
- Different from current market players, heavily focused and built around truck owners
- Problem solving and learning oriented organization
- Audacious goals, high speed and action orientation
- Opportunity to scale the organization across country
- Opportunity to build and execute the culture
- Contribute to and become a part of the action plan for building the tech, finance and service infrastructure for logistics industry
- It's Tough!
Eligibility & Responsibility:
- Legal Documentation and Contract Management
- Drafting and vetting of various agreements.
- Formulating the affidavits, power of attorneys, lease deeds & notices for the recovery of outstanding due to the defaulters.
- Reviewing of contracts and documents.
- An effective communicator & negotiator with excellent interpersonal, analytical and problem solving skills Liaison Work
- Maintaining sustained contact with legal professionals and government officials for initiating and follow-ups on legal procedures and finalizing various legal agreements/assignments
- Liaising with government departments and regulatory authorities viz. for obtaining necessary sanctions and ensuring compliance with statutory obligations.
- Coordinating with internal business teams and negotiating with external legal teams for final closure of agreements.
- Evaluating new business proposition from legal stand point.
- Coordinating with Company CS for all secretarial compliances.
- Coordination with legal counsel for fund raising, documentation etc.
Experience: 5-10 years of handling day-to-day legal affairs in a corporate legal department.
- Graduated from Tier-I or Tier-II Law institutes with LLB qualification.
- Ability to understand the facts and law at hand and appropriately advise the business team and/or reply to legal/statutory notices.
- Willing to work in a Highly competitive & Target Driven environment.
- Personal drive to plan, prioritize, deliver results even on tight deadlines and go beyond 9 to 5 framework.
- Candidates with background in Logistics, e-commerce, Real estate or any other target driven job would be a good fit for the role.
- Anshul Mimani (Ex-Shuttl | IIT Kharagpur)
- Manish Somani (Ex-Shuttl | IIT Roorkee)