Talent Acquisition Specialist at Wheelseye
Views:842 Applications:175 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:132
WheelsEye - Growth Manager/State Head - B2C Sales (6-12 yrs)
Logistics is complex, layered with multiple stakeholders, unorganized, completely offline, and deep with trivial and deep-rooted problems. Though, the industry contributes 14% to the GDP not much focus has been put and progress has been made to solve the problems of the industry.
The Fleet owner sits at the center of the supply chain, responsible for the implementation of the most complex logistics yet least enabled. WheelsEye is a logistics company, rebuilding logistics infrastructure around fleet owners.
Currently, Wheelseye is offering technology to empower truck fleet owners. Our software helps automate operations, secure fleet, save costs, improve on-time performance and streamline their business.
We are a young and energetic team of IIT graduates comprising of Alums from Shuttl, Snapdeal, Ola, Zomato, ClearTax, Blackbuck, having rich industry and technology experience. It is our constant endeavor to create and evolve data-driven software solutions that conquer the logistic business problems and inspire smarter data-driven decision-making.
What's exciting about WheelsEye?
- Work on a real Indian problem of scale
- Impact lives of 5.5 cr fleet owners, drivers, and their families in a meaningful way
- Different from current market players, heavily focused and built around truck owners
- Problem-solving and learning-oriented organization
- Audacious goals, high speed, and action orientation
- Opportunity to scale the organization across the country
- Opportunity to build and execute the culture
- Contribute to and become a part of the action plan for building the tech, finance, and service infrastructure for the logistics industry
- It's Tough!
Eligibility & Responsibility
- Generating leads in the defined geography
- Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and to expand the company & customer base
- Engage with clients and the team to have continuous feedback and drive the product growth accordingly
- Responsible for keeping an eye on the competition's activity and assisting in devising the Sales and Growth Strategy for the zone
- Experience: 6-12 years
- Exceptionally strong in Relationship management, team management & Networking Skills
- Willing to work in a highly competitive & Target Driven environment
- Should be a superb multitasker, would be involved in Sales, Hiring, Escalation Resolving.
- Candidates with a background in banking sales (CaSa, Loans, Credit Cards, DEMAT accounts), Tyre Sales, FMCG Sales, Real estate, or any other target-driven job would be a good fit for the role.
- Regional Language is Must : Tamil