Talent Acquisition Specialist at Wheelseye
Views:1206 Applications:386 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:369
WheelsEye - Data Analyst/Senior Data Analyst (1-4 yrs)
About WheelsEye :
- Logistics is complex, layered with multiple stakeholders, unorganized, completely offline, and deep with trivial and deep-rooted problems. Though industry contributes 14% to the GDP not much focus has been put and progress has been made to solve the problems of the industry.
- Fleet owner sits at the center of the supply chain, responsible for the implementation of the most complex logistics yet least enabled. WheelsEye is a logistics company, rebuilding logistics infrastructure around fleet owners. We offer IoT Based Technology tools for managing trucks, Transportation Services
- We have integrated an ecosystem of services, specially designed by keeping a truck owner's business in mind. It is perhaps the only such concept in India that is exclusively tailored and researched for fleet owners.
- We are a young and energetic team of IIT graduates consisting of Alums from Shuttl, Snapdeal, Ola, Zomato, ClearTax, Blackbuck having rich industry and technology experience. It is our constant endeavor to create and evolve data-driven software solutions that conquer logistic business problems and inspire smarter data-driven decision making.
What's exciting about WheelsEye?
- Work on a real Indian problem of scale
- Impact lives of 5.5 cr fleet owners, drivers and their families in a meaningful way
- Different from current market players, heavily focused and built around truck owners
- Problem-solving and learning-oriented organization
- Audacious goals, high speed, and action orientation
- Ownership, independence, and exponential growth
- Opportunity to scale the organization across the country
- Opportunity to build and execute the culture
- Contribute to and become a part of the action plan for building the tech, finance and service infrastructure for the logistics industry
- It's Tough!
Required Skills :
- Master's degree (or Bachelor's degree with equivalent experience) in a quantitative science such as Statistics or Mathematics and an additional 1-4 years using that experience in a business setting
- Experience articulating and translating business questions and using statistical techniques to arrive at an answer using available data
- Proficient with scripting and/or programming language, e.g. Python, R, SQL; advanced knowledge of data processing, database programming, and data analytics tools, and techniques
- Extensive background in data mining, modeling, and statistical analysis; able to understand various data structures and common methods in data transformation
- Working knowledge of tools like Mixpanel, Metabase, Google sheets, Google BigQuery & Data studio is preferred
- Prior experience in image processing, risk modeling will be a bonus
- Strong communication skills around crafting statistical models and communicating modeling results
- Ability to self-start and self-directed work in a fast-paced environment