Talent Acquisition Specialist at WheelsEye Technology
Views:3809 Applications:117 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:61
WheelsEye - City Head - B2B Sales - IIM/IIT/NIT/BITS/ISB/FMS (3-8 yrs)
WheelsEye Technology (Tech Logistics Start-Up)
Note: Premier Institute Candidate can only apply
- Logistics is complex, layered with multiple stakeholders, unorganized, completely offline and deep with trivial and deep rooted problems. Though, industry contributes 14% to the GDP not much focus has been put and progress has been made to solve the problems of the industry.
- Fleet owner sits at the centre of the supply chain, responsible for the most complex logistics implementation yet least enabled. WheelsEye is a logistics company, rebuilding logistics infrastructure around fleet owners.
- Currently, Wheelseye is offering technology to empower truck fleet owners. Our software helps automate operations, secure fleet, save costs, improve on-time performance and streamline their business.
- We are a young and energetic team of IIT graduates comprising of Alums from Shuttl, Snapdeal, Ola, Zomato, ClearTax, Blackbuck, having rich industry and technology experience. It is our constant endeavour to create and evolve data-driven software solutions that conquer logistic business problems and inspire smarter data driven decision making.
What's exciting about WheelsEye?
- Work on a real Indian problem of scale
- Impact lives of 5.5 cr fleet owners, drivers and their families in a meaningful way
- Different from current market players, heavily focused and built around truck owners
- Problem solving and learning oriented organization
- Audacious goals, high speed and action orientation
- Opportunity to scale the organization across country
- Opportunity to build and execute the culture
- Contribute to and become a part of the action plan for building the tech, finance and service infrastructure for logistics industry
Eligibility & Responsibilities
- Handle P&L driven decisions for the assigned area
- Identify, finalize new prospects, and maintain relationship with all stakeholders to run these profitably.
- Propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners, discovering and exploring opportunities
- Build and maintain executive relationships with customers, influence long-term strategic direction, and act as a trusted adviser.
- Help develop and execute a territory business plan by identifying potential clients resulting in a robust pipeline.
- Execute demand generation activities as needed, and engage, educate, and ensure satisfaction of the installed base
- 3-8 years of experience in a B2B sales, SaaS Sales, Software sales and/or Account Management role.
- Experience in Sales-force and CRM system integrations
- Great understanding about lead generation
- Understanding of how various cloud technologies work together to drive technology adoption within existing large account base.
- Demonstrated ability to speak credibly about Platform/Infrastructure-as-a-Service (PaaS/IaaS).
- Ability to plan, present, and execute a territory sales strategy.