Co-Founder & CEO at Whatfix
Views:18163 Applications:886 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:721
whatfix - Product Manager (3-7 yrs)
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who is passionate about building products that customers love.
You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to perform opportunity analysis, design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company's vision and strategy.
Product Manager Job Duties:
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Drive product launches including working with PR team, R&D, design, sales & marketing
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Represent the company by interacting with customers to solicit feedback
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company's product to competitors
- Assesses product market data by calling on customers with field salespeople and evaluating sales call results.
- Proven working experience in product management.
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams in a matrix organization
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.