Whatfix - Manager - Sales (5-10 yrs)
About Us :
- Founded in 2013, by Khadim Batti and Vara Kumar Namburu, Whatfix enhances the self-service capability of web products and helps companies accelerate product adoption.
- What's more, we are poised for scale and growth, which is why we need more talent like yourself.
- Culture is at the heart of everything we do at Whatfix and that's not just corporate jargon. We encourage shared learning and if you see yourself as someone who is good at picking up things- well, we are continuously using newer technologies and exploring all verticals of data business.
Who are we?
- Whatfix is revolutionizing the way Application Support and Learning content is consumed by providing Contextual and Interactive Walk-Throughs inside the application at the exact time a task is being performed.
- The product helps accelerate product adoption by redefining the way companies onboard, train, and provide support to users. Several Fortune 500 enterprises worldwide trust Whatfix to reduce the time-to-value of business applications thereby improving users' productivity and performance.
- We are looking for exceptionally talented and motivated individuals to help us build the world's best software at scale for thousands of clients. You'll be teaming up with engineers, product managers, and salespeople from a diverse set of backgrounds who are challenging every assumption about software development.
- Join us as we reinvent the product adoption wheel.
- We are looking for a Sales Manager with proven leadership skills, a successful sales track record, and a solid business acumen to join our Global Sales Organization.
- The position will play a key role in leading a team of Account Executives, coaching/training and assisting them in creating a funnel.
What you will do :
- Coach, mentor and motivate your team of Account Executives on the sales process and quota achievement while being hands-on as well
- Consistently monitoring the sales activity of the team and tracking the results
- Conducting weekly forecasting meeting and coaching on strategies to create pipeline and drive closures
- Establish account relationships with key decision-makers when necessary to drive deals forward
- Reporting on sales activity, productivity and forecasting to senior sales management
- Own and achieve sales targets for new business sales in the SMB market segment
You have :
- Post Graduate Degree preferred (i.e. MBA)
- 5+ years of software sales experience in an individual contributor role, including 2+ years sales management experience
- Strong people manager with a proven record of sales success in a similar B2B/business software application environment and have sold globally
- Successful track record of consistently hitting quota in a high-volume transaction sales environment
- Experience managing and executing in a pre-defined sales model
- Experience with a CRM solution (like Salesforce.com) and Web Conferencing Technology
- Strong presentation/demonstration skills, communication, and written skills
What You'll Get :
- Deep knowledge of selling a SaaS B2B product in a category-defining company
- Exposure to C-suite professionals from some of the top SaaS companies in the industry
- The ability to prospect, demo, and close in a high paced environment
- Full-stack learning of Sales tools
- Your success is directly proportional to the responsibility you will hold.
Benefits and Perks :
- Uncapped incentives and bonus plan
- Scope of International travel < Represent Whatfix at events like Dreamforce, SAP Saphire, SaaStr and many more in the United States, UK, ANZ)
- Health benefits covered for your immediate dependants.
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Frequent company and quarterly team-building events