Co-Founder & CEO at Whatfix
Views:4000 Applications:313 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Whatfix - Manager - Legal (3-10 yrs)
- Whatfix is disrupting the way Application Support and Learning content is consumed by providing Contextual and Interactive Walkthroughs inside enterprise applications at the exact time a task is being performed.
- We provide enterprises with a Software Platform that allows them to create Interactive Guides or Flows that sit as an overlay inside any web application. Flows are Contextual - appear based on where you are in the application (location) and who you are (role). Optimal performance and adoption of any web application is attained when there is easy access to Contextual Information - inside the application at the time a task is being performed
- Whatfix is looking for a seasoned Contract Specialist to join our dynamic legal team. You will perform a range of duties including negotiating contract terms, preparing contracts, evaluating bids, and researching current regulations.
- Our ideal candidate would be the one who has an eye for detail, looking at and going over every bells and whistles in the system. Loves drafting, editing and proof-reading contracts, demonstrating exceptional attention to detail while juggling multiple priorities and dead lines.
- In addition to being an excellent communicator, you should also possess in-depth knowledge of procurement regulations, contract agreements, and global legal terminology.
- Vetting, Drafting, Negotiating & finalizing all Agreements such as MSA, SOW, LOI, RFP, MOU, NDA, SA with External Parties such as Consultants/Vendors/North American or European or Australian Clients
- Review, assess and manage all existing contracts or any other documentation.
- Interpretation & Analysis of RFP document
- Interactions with Management, Investors,Sales and Finance from Client Side
- Provide legal advice and support on legal issues.
- Analyze and identify legal risks and implications.
- Liaise with external legal counsels as and when needed.
- Handle ad hoc assignments.
- Keep management abreast of all new laws and regulations that may have implications to the Company.
- Assess contractor performance to identify the need for amendments of existing contracts.
- Handle breach of contracts in a timely manner.
- Develop and implement effective procurement proposals.
- Research regulations to guarantee contracts are updated and in compliance with laws.
- Coordinate with clients to guarantee terms of contracts are fulfilled in compliance with the contract terms and regulations.
- Registration of Trademarks, Patents & Designs in India & abroad.
- Advise and prepare legal reply, send notices & all legal correspondence in relation to any transaction.
- Good hand in Legal research relating to laws like information technology, confidentiality, Arbitration, IPR, etc.
- Handle legal notices from various Govt. departments
- Maintenance, upkeep and summarize legal records at all times.
Desired Profile :
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Extensive knowledge of corporate laws and regulations.
- Prior experience with Legal Contract review in a Software Product company selling globally
- Excellent Negotiation Skills are Mandatory
- Self-driven and resourceful
- Excellent written and spoken English Mandatory
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Flexible with work timings to accommodate North American Clients
About Us :
Founded in 2013, by Khadim Batti and Vara Kumar Namburu, Whatfix enhances self-service capability of web products and helps companies to reduce support queries and improve user engagement. Whatfix is based on patent-pending technology and being used by enterprises for improving training effectiveness, enhancing customer support, and to improve user on-boarding.
What's more, we are poised for scale and growth, which is why we need more talent like yourself.
Culture is at the heart of everything we do at Whatfix and that's not just corporate jargon. We encourage shared learning and if you see yourself as someone who is good at picking up things... well, we are continuously using newer technologies and exploring all verticals of data business.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.