Co-Founder & CEO at Whatfix
Views:118538 Applications:2050 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2005
whatfix - Enterprise Sales Role - Cloud Based Product - SaaS (1-6 yrs)
As an Enterprise Sales Representative, you must have a proven track record of enterprise sales experience, excellent communication skills, and a deep understanding of SaaS world products, and the strategies around them. As a trusted sales expert, you will consult potential customers to understand their needs and Whatfix's value proposition. You value customer relationships and know how to drive business forward.
We are looking for team members who understand product and have a firm understanding of the startup ecosystem. You are competitive and have a track record over-achieving quota. You should be excited about juggling multiple projects and working really hard at a small but rapidly growing startup.
We- re looking for exceptionally talented and motivated individuals to help us build the world's best software at scale for thousands of clients. You'll be teaming up with engineers, product managers, and salespeople from a diverse set of backgrounds who are challenging every assumption about software development.
Join us as we reinvent product adoption.
- Provide consistent product value to all of your customers
- Develop long-term partnerships with globally recognized companies
- Manage customer relationships across their entire lifecycle
- Identify client needs and position Whatfix in a way that sets the relationship and project up for success
- Investigate the customer's long-term business objectives and anticipate future needs
- Identify opportunities to expand into additional functional orgs or business units
- Work with our customer success team to ensure maximum client satisfaction
- Minimum 2+ years in a closing sales role
- Intellectual curiosity - you love to ask questions and are genuinely interested in learning what a client's needs are.
- Hardworking - you- re one of the hardest working people you know.
- Competitive - you want to win and nothing can stop you.
- Articulate - you have strong interpersonal skills and can communicate effectively.
- Organised - you use and create systems to stay on top of your responsibilities.
- Passionate - you are excited about technology, software, and how it helps businesses succeed.
- Technical - you have an understanding of how software gets built.
- Empathetic - you genuinely care about people you talk to and want to find ways to help them.
- Product minded - you have an understanding of product development and an intuition for what makes a great product.
- Closer - you know how to seal the deal and get people over the finish line.
Founded in 2013, by Khadim Batti and Vara Kumar Namburu, Whatfix enhances self-service capability of web products and helps companies to reduce support queries and improve user engagement. It is a cloud platform using which product teams can self-curate interactive guides & integrate across all user touch points. Whatfix is based on patent-pending technology and being used by large as well as small enterprises for improving training effectiveness, enhancing customer support, and to improve user on-boarding.
What's more, we are poised for scale and growth, which is why we need more talent like yourself. Culture is at the heart of everything we do at Whatfix and that's not just corporate jargon. We encourage shared learning and if you see yourself as someone who is good at picking up things... well, we are continuously using newer technologies and exploring all realms of data driven business.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.