Whatfix - Enterprise Sales Role (5-12 yrs)
About Us :
- Founded in 2013, by Khadim Batti and Vara Kumar Namburu, Whatfix enhances the self-service capability of web products and helps companies accelerate product adoption.
- What's more, we are poised for scale and growth, which is why we need more talent like yourself.
- Culture is at the heart of everything we do at Whatfix and that's not just corporate jargon. We encourage shared learning and if you see yourself as someone who is good at picking up things- well, we are continuously using newer technologies and exploring all verticals of data business.
Who are we?
- Whatfix is revolutionizing the way Application Support and Learning content is consumed by providing Contextual and Interactive Walk-Throughs inside the application at the exact time a task is being performed.
- The product helps accelerate product adoption by redefining the way companies onboard, train, and provide support to users. Several Fortune 500 enterprises worldwide trust Whatfix to reduce the time-to-value of business applications thereby improving users productivity and performance.
- Whatfix is growing at 4X year over year. Our Sales mentality is simple, match the prospect needs with the product value.
- As an Enterprise Sales Representative, you must have a proven track record of enterprise sales experience, excellent communication skills, and a deep understanding of SaaS world products, and the strategies around them. As a trusted sales expert, you will consult potential customers, demo Whatfix product to them, drive proof of concepts and negotiate contracts.
- We are looking for exceptionally talented and motivated individuals to help us build the world's best software at scale for thousands of clients. You'll be teaming up with engineers, product managers, and salespeople from a diverse set of backgrounds who are challenging every assumption about software development.
- Join us as we reinvent the product adoption wheel.
What will make you a great fit ?
- Have closed $ 30K+ deals solo in a B2B SaaS "fast-paced" setting
- Great SaaS ecosystem awareness and an understanding of SaaS financial metrics (and these terms are not alien - CAC, LTV, ARPA, ARR, MRR)
- Prior experience working in the US geo (you know the playbook - now let's collaborate)
- You understand the importance of variable pay (and uncapped commission) for a SALES guy!
- Willingness to work across time zones.
What do you get to do?
- Handle End to End sales cycle from Product demo to putting a paycheck on the table (close the deal)
- Learn and demonstrate the Whatfix platform to new prospective customers
- Navigate a customer through a free 7 day proof of concept (case to case basis)\
- Negotiate and work on contracts
- Record and document all sales activities in Salesforce.com CRM
What you need to have/ bring to the table :
- 2+ years of dedicated experience in an Enterprise sales role (closing deals) and a minimum overall experience of 5 to 12 years.
- Intellectual curiosity : you love to ask questions and are genuinely interested in learning what a client's needs are.
- Hardworking : you are one of the hardest working people you know.
- Competitive : you want to win and nothing can stop you.
- Articulate : you have strong interpersonal skills and can communicate effectively.
- Organized : you use and create systems to stay on top of your responsibilities.
- Passionate : you are excited about technology, software, and how it helps businesses succeed.
- Technical : you have an understanding of how software gets built.
- Empathetic : you genuinely care about people you talk to and want to find ways to help them.
- Product minded : you have an understanding of product development and an intuition for what makes a great product.
- Closer : you know how to seal the deal and get people over the finish line.
What You'll Get :
- A deep knowledge of selling a SaaS B2B product in a category-defining company
- Exposure to C-suite professionals from some of the top SaaS companies in the industry
- The ability to prospect, demo, and close in a high paced environment
- Full-stack learning of Sales tools
- Your success is directly proportional to the responsibility you will hold.
Benefits and Perks :
- 10% higher salary than the other region (you do the maths!)
- Uncapped incentives and bonus plan
- Scope of International travel < Represent Whatfix at events like Dreamforce, SAP Saphire, SaaStr and many more in the United States, UK, ANZ)
- Health benefits covered for your immediate dependants.
- Fully stocked kitchen
- Frequent company and quarterly team-building events.
- Lots of company swag. Hope you like Mac.