Senior Talent Acquisition Lead at Wework
Views:887 Applications:261 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:130
WeWork - Senior Manager - Treasury (8-10 yrs)
Senior Treasury Manager
Are you a motivated leader ready to tackle leading a part of our finance team? Are you highly organized, and looking for a challenge at a dynamic fast-growing company? Join our team! This is a role based at our HQ in Bangalore with oversight of treasury practices across India.
- In-depth and broad involvement across all treasury areas, with an initial focus on Operational Improvement
- Short term Cash flow monitoring including management of working capital & surplus investment.
- Explore various financing products to support growth and operations for WWI. Having multiple discussions with various banks/NBFC/Loan aggregators
- Responsible for financial controls, process including operational banking flows and covenants compliance to long /short borrowings
- Directly manage payment operations team and will work collaboratively with other functions across various projects and daily operations
- Lead operational improvement projects, formulating policies and procedures for payment operations, letter of credit issuances, bank account openings, bank account maintenance, and other operations activities
- Lead with vision to drive strategy and help build the foundation for current and future global growth (100% YoY growth)
- Ancillary responsibilities related to cash/liquidity management, cash flow forecasting, letters of credit and debt compliance/management
- Leader and project manager in the implementation and improvement of systems (automation) for payment processing, reporting, and treasury accounting
- Improve and uphold global treasury processes for compliance and financial control, in addition to operational efficiency
- Our team is seeking someone who has 8+ years of experience working in Corporate Treasury at a large multinational corporation. Ideally they will also have.
- A strong systems/technology skillset and project management experience: ERP Systems, TMS systems
- A deep understanding of a wide range of finance and Treasury activities, including banking, cash and liquidity management, Capital Markets and FX
- A self-starter mentality, and ability to work independently and collaborate with all meaningful internal teams and external business partners as needed
- Ability to prioritize, lead multiple projects, and execute in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or economics; MBA a plus
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.