Senior Talent Acquisition Lead at Wework
Views:1599 Applications:505 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:26
WeWork - Senior Lead - Financial Modelling & Data Analytics (3-4 yrs)
About the Role
This individual's responsibilities will include business planning and financial modelling, data analytics and performance reporting, preparation of necessary reports, presentation, and other materials for the WeWork Board of Directors, Leadership Team, Investors and other key stakeholders.
Forecasting, Data Analysis, and Reporting:
- Build and maintain complex financial models to synthesize financial forecasts and analyses for strategic initiatives, including new business lines / markets / products analysis, strategic decision-making in day-to-day operations, and other growth initiatives
- Provide assistance and support for fund-raising transactions by way preempting investor queries and resolving them, coordinating and collating all key information to be submitted to investors, preparing necessary analytical data, presentations and assisting with any other necessary activity in the fund raising, due diligence and documentation process.
- Communicate and liaison with existing and prospective equity investors, bondholders, lenders, rating agencies, developers, and other important stakeholders.
- Work closely with the finance team and assist in the forecasting process, cash flow analysis, assist in long range planning and have a grasp of the monthly MIS and other internal reporting systems.
- Liaison closely with key internal stakeholders in various departments to systematically monitor performance, identify key trends and produce analytical and in-depth assessment reports to help management understand operating and financial trends better
- Produce periodic financial analyses and presentations for internal and external stakeholders, including Leadership Team, Board of Directors, Investors and Strategic Partners.
- Develop periodic performance reports and predictive analysis to be presented to the Leadership and Senior Management team and assist them in identifying early trends in order to facilitate quick and informed decision making.
-To continually monitor the Commercial Real Estate industry and identify key trends. To closely observe the competitive landscape and conduct regular competition analysis and Macro/Micro market studies.
- From time to time work on identified Business Intelligence & Innovation projects that maximize shareholder value
- Chartered Accountant (CA); Master's in Business Administration, Finance, accounting, and/or Economics preferred
- 3-4 years of experience in leveraged finance or investment banking or private equity
- Advanced Financial Modelling and Data Analytical Skills. Preferably Engineering +CFA/ Finance Background.
- Expected to be highly skilled and proficient in Excel, VBA & creating PowerPoint presentations.
- Must be able to build and maintain complex financial models.
- Must be able to synthesize and draw conclusions from copious amounts of raw data
- Self-starter that takes initiative and is driven by new challenges
- Strong work ethic and rigorous attention to detail
- Strong communicator with ability to present concepts, recommendations and analyses to senior management in a clear, concise and actionable manner
- Demonstrated success in team collaboration; ability to work well cross-functionally
- Passion for learning and relentless improvement; able to work comfortably under pressure in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
WeWork is a platform for creators, providing hundreds of thousands of members around the world with space, community, and services that enable them to do what they love and create their life's work. Our mission is to create a world where people work to make a life, not just a living, and our own team members are central to that goal.